2017년 1월 4일 수요일

Jara Island Camping Site, Gapyeong / Nami Island , Chuncheon

Jara Island Camping Site , GaPyeong  / Nami Island, Chuncheon

I decided to visit Nami Island last June.  I planned to go "Pepite France" too however, it was cancelled becase of the hot weather. As you can see from the map, Jara Island is located just above to Nami Island. However, Jara Island belongs to GaPyeong whereas, Nami Island belongs to Chuncheon. It is  located on the border of GaPyeong and Chuncheon.


We found a good place to stay in. So, I decided to stay in Jara Island Camping Site for 1night and to go Nami Island early the next morning. Actually, Me and my wife don't prefer to go camping becasue there are a lot of things we have to pack up. However, my daughter really enjoys camping and I got camping supplies including tent from my brother-in-law. So, I am going to go camping once or twice a year.


I was satisfied with Jara Island Camping Site,especially the price is really good. Thus, there are no vacancies on the weekend. Camping Site is big and it is good place for a walk. It has shower, restroom, sink facilities.  The only bad point is that there is Gyeongchun Line above the entrance of the camping site. I recommend to get a place as far away from the entrance as possible.  Because our place was near the entrance, we had to get up in the early morning because of the subway noise.



A tent deck are prepared.

I pitched a tent and prepared for dinner.


While putting up a tent, my wife and dauther took a walk. Actually, it is more helpful to pitching a tent quickly ^^.



There are a lot of soft-shelled turtle models because the name of this islnad is Jara (that is, soft-shelled turtle)





After putting up a tent, our dinner was ready. Grilled Beef and cutlassfish were our main menu.




Beautiful lihgts at night along the walk trails.









A lake ?? The ducklings were swimming behind their mother. They were really cute.


After having breakfast, we went to Nami Island. There are a lot of people during weekdays.
The admission fee is not so expensive and I think this place is worth a vist.
  

Removed weed in the morning ??


The vessels go to Nami Island very often.
Entrance.
Wrote down our wishes ^^

The below is the main street and the road breaks into three. I think it's good idea to ride a bicycle to look around the whole island. It was june but, it was already very hot like midsummer. So, we walked one way and came back to the entrance by the train.






























댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기