2016년 10월 3일 월요일

Ipseokdae Rock, Chiaksan Natural Park, Wonju

 Ipseokdae Rock located in Chiaksan Natural Park, Wonju, Gangwon-do, Korea


Since I can feel the cool fall weather these days, I decided to start Chiaksan mountain hiking.  I often climb this mountain because it is near from my home.

There are some routes to climb Chiaksan mountain, from Ipseoksa Temple, Guryong Temple, and so on. I prefer Ipseoksa Temple route because it is the shortest way to arrive at Chiaksan's highest peak called "Birobong (1,288m)" although is is extremely steep.

When I went to Ipseoksa Temple last time, the parking lot was under construction. However, it has been alomost completed when I went to there this time. I think, in Korea, the buildings tend to be constrcted very quickly these days. The fastest thing is not alway good, isn't it ??
Anyway, it's been constructed quite well.


Locations



The parking lot is for free for now. However, it seems we have to pay for it later because there is ticket booth, as you can see from the picture.


The restrooms which has been built recently. 
It is quite clean and well-made.  
I hope it will be well cared continuously.



The parking lot floor is dirty since it hasn't been completed yet.


The inforamation on Chiaksan Natural Park.
As I told, Ipseoksa Temple route is  the shortest way.
However, the personal car is not allowed to go to Ipseoksa Temple. We have to get there on foot. The vehicles for offical use are allowed to go in but, the road is too narrow so, during climbing, we have to be careful if we choose this route .



Only one road, for the people and vehicles.




 
Since it is autumn season, we could see lots of acorn.


 
Acorn trees.

There is a rescue center on the way to Ipseoksa Temple and there are also benches so that we could have a rest during climbing.


There was nobody at that time. I have no information when they works.



There are restrooms in this rescue center.


After these steep stairs, we arrived at Ipseoksa Temple.







I hope to reach Birobong (1,288m) with my 5 years old daughter next year.



Ipseokdae Rock behind the stone walls.  

Driking water  (It's called "Turtle water" by my daughter)
Ipseoksa Temple.
Wonju from the Ipseokdae Cliff.


When we come down from the mountain, we have to be more careful because of it's steep slope. If we fall, we will roll down.


 

We saw lots of squirrels on this mountain.




Guryongsa Temple route is also good to climb Chiaksan mountain but, it costs more than this route including parking fee and admission fee. So, I recommend this route ^^.
When I reach to the highest peak "Birobong" next time, I will update it.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기