2016년 10월 3일 월요일

Donghae Mureung Health Forest, Donghae

Donghae  Mureung Health Forest, located in Mureung Valley, Donghae City, Korea


This accommodation was built to heal the people who is suffering from environmental disease such as an atopic dermatitis, allergy rhinitis, and asthma .

Because it was built recently, it is not only clean but also cheaper than other accommodations. The cooking is not allowed but, it was very comfortable to stay in here since there is a cafeteria which offers a variety of healthy meals.





From Wonju to Donghae, it usually takes about 2hours if we take the expressway.  However it took more than 4 hours to get there on that date because it was saturday. When  I go there next time, I wil choose local road on the weekends.







Donghae Beach from the Donghae Service Area.


The entrance of Donghae Mureung Health Forest



Mureng Valley from the entrance bridge


This accomadation consists of  four buildings made of eco-friendly materials (Hinoki Cypress (1building), Red -Clay(1building), and Sericite(2buildings))


I stayed in the room made of Red-Clay for 2nights and I felt healty during my stay ^^ 



The buidings are as below. It is not so big but, it is very comfortable to stay. There are walkway behind the buildings.











This room is for children but, it is not made yet.



My daughter is always busy to run everywhere.


We experienced some programs in here, for example, making an eco-freiendly Tshirt and Hinoki pillows.



We made eco-freiendly Tshirts.
We made Hinoki pillows.


During my stay, I could use Korean dry sauna (called "JJimjilbang") but, no photos on it.

 It consists of 4 rooms (White Sericite, Red-Clay, Salt and Oxygen rooms) but, it was so so for the price (12,000 Korean Won)


There is a cafeteria which offers a variety of healthy meals and it was very delicious. However, I think they have to manage high allergic food  such as gluten and tree nuts more carefully becuase it was built for the people who tends to be allergic to some food.







In gereneal, I was really satisfied with this accomations during my stay and I recommend it.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기