2017년 1월 9일 월요일

Hwa Am Cave in Jeongseon / Cabbage patch in Taebaek

I had trip to Jeongseon and Taebaek  for the last summber holidays.

The trip course was as follows.

1st day : Jeongseon Skywalk -> Lunch -> Hwa Am Cave -> Haw Am Mineral Spring ->  Dosagok Natural Recreation Forest
2nd day : Play in a mountain stream near Dosagok Natural Recreation Forest  -> Cabbage patch located in Mabong Mt. , Taebaek



I was very safisfied with Hwa Am Cave , Dosagok Natural Recreation Forest  , Cabbage patch during this trip.


I didn't have a plan to go to Jeongseon Skywalk. There was nothing special for me because I already went to Seonam-maeul shaped like Korean Peninsula. I wanted to go to  Hwa Am Cave directly but, it was only 11:30 am when I arrived at Jeongseon. Becuase It was early to have a lunch but I had no enough time, I had no choice other than to go to Jeongseon Skywalk. It wasn't  good  enough for me as expected.



 After that, I had rice with thistle for lunch in the restaurant called "Jeongseon ssarigol". The price was good, it was very tasty and the restaurant workers were very kind. Whenever I go to Jeongseon, I want to drop by this restaurant ^^



After lunch I travelled to Hwa Am Cave. I heard that  it used to be a Coal Mine.  It was cool inside the cave in the middle of summer  and it was easier to walk than other caves I've ever been to.




We can get to the entrace to the cave either by walk or monorail. There is a ticket booth here for the monorail passengers and the other ticket booth is in front of the mouth to the cave. It's hard to get there by walking in a hot season since the road is uphill all the way,I recommend you to take the monorail if you go there in summer. Once you get the ticket, you will be able to know what time you take the monorail. I arrived there at 1pm and my monorail time was 1:40pm.







Because the cave is like desending the mountain, as I mentioned before, it's easy to walk around the cave.

My next destination was Hwa Am Mineral Spring. Since the the road was too narrow and it was difficult to find the parking space, I had to wait in the car.  My wife went there but, she didn't get some water from mineral spring. She said that the water remains in the hole and we have to bend over and put our hands to the hole to get some water. Moreover, several people already were standing so, she gave up to try it this time.




After that, I drove to Dosagok Natural Recreation Forest.







When I was child, It was easy to see crayfish anywhere. However, it's getting difficult to see crayfish these days since they live in the cleanest water only. Becasue there is very clean streams around the natural recreation forest, my wife promised my daughter to catch crayfish this time. I couldn't catch crayfish on the first day but, I couldn't go home without success. Because I didn't want to let my daughter down, I tried it on the morning of the second day again and I could finally catch it. When I found a crayfish between two stones, I exclaimed in delight.


My final destination was Cabbage patch located in Mabong Mt.
The view of the 1.3million m² cabbage patch is from the mountain peak was magnificent.  
I strongly recommend you to visit there if you go to Taebaek city.











댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기